Geotechnical advice for city development in general.
- Geotechnical advice for the construction of sewerage network, electrical and communication networks, as well as pipe lines (gas and oil).
- Site investigation for the construction of tunnels and underground facilities, roads, railroads, dams, industrial, social and touristic zones.
- Site investigation for the construction of airport, port and light marine facilities.
- Feasibility report for the development of industrial and touristic zones.
- Project management for construction.
- Risk management.
- Slope instability of soil and rock mass.
- Determination of the quality of construction material (including petrological and mineralogical studies).
- Recovery of historical building heritage.
- Geological mapping for all kind of purposes.
GIS & Data Management related
- Implementation of GIS technology in the work process of any kind of organisation.
- Geographical Information System applied to city development.
- Spatial Data Infrastructure development.
- Database development.
- GIS management and contingency plan (risk management of GIS projects)
- 3D modelling in order to support the decision making process and communication.
- We offer tailored GIS courses (teaching capacities at all level including university level).
- Due diligence for business investment.
- Business development (export and import).
- Adding value to organizational or corporative process (from analog to digital).
. We are able to convert your analog maps to digital and georeference it.
. We convert your all around analog information to digital (.pdf).